This programme offers a unique, intensive, and hands-on immersion on the topics of sustainable and regenerative agriculture and its impact on the food production systems (carbon markets, alternative proteins, short food supply chains and digital tools to support sustainable agriculture). Participants will be able to choose the most relevant topics for their activities.
Guided by an innovation mindset, participants will think of solutions for challenges faced by regenerative agriculture farmers visited in the context of the program. We are seeking:
- farmers and practitioners aiming to understand what the transition to sustainable farming entails,
- students researching on the topic,
- young professionals and industry participants from the agri-food chain who wish to incorporate sustainability in their activities,
- food retailers staff for a broader perspective of the value chain,
- aspiring entrepreneurs interested in innovating in the food system and in improving the wellbeing of the population by providing them with safer and healthier products.
The school lasts 10 days, from November 2nd until November 11th of 2022.
Click here to know more information about the programme: Inspire: Post-Harvest School - EIT Food