Applications for the 2022 EWA edition are closed.
- To be a female entrepreneur with passion for the agrifood sector and a business idea.
- To be located in: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Spain or Turkey.
- (In the case of a business registered) To have founded the company no longer than 2 years ago.
- To have received less than EUR 30,000 in public and private financing.
- To be committed to participate in the program and participate in its events.
- The program is done online, with sessions every 1-2 weeks, with a duration of 2-3 hours depending on the training.
- Video part of the application is OPTIONAL.
- There are 2 in-person events, 1 in October and the final pitch day in December.
- You will receive €800 stipend to help assume the costs of this travel.
- It is a flexible program, all the sessions are recorded, so if you miss one we are happy to help you catch up!
- This program is directed towards your personal development as an entrepreneur, we will help you develop the program, but we also focus on your personal, professional development, and mental health.
- This program is open to different parts of the startup process from an unestablished idea to an established startup looking for financing.
- The program is run in the local language.
- If you're not sure if this program is for you, you should apply anyway! You might be surprised!