StartLife is Europe’s leading accelerator for innovative Food- and Agtech startups. Its mission is to foster entrepreneurship by supporting entrepreneurs and their teams as they build their innovative business ideas into global enterprises with lasting impact. StartLife offers training, mentoring, funding and access to a thriving community of startups, investors, corporates and field experts. StartLife is situated on Wageningen Campus, the heart of Foodvalley, and is closely connected to Wageningen University & Research. Since its foundation in 2010 StartLife has supported and funded 300+ startups.
Competences & Capabilities
- Capital: up to €85K in soft loans for participating Food- & Agtech startups
- Customers: warm introductions to leading corporates to co-create with
- Connections: large network within the agri&food sector in Europe, incl. research institutes, corporates and investors
- Competencies: business validation and personal coaching programs
- Country soft-landing: soft-landing programs for international startups.