Riso Vlaams-Brabant is a Belgian association defending the fundamental rights of the most vulnerable groups in society. Throughout Vlaams-Brabant-province we set up local projects offering support in housing, education, work, living together, loneliness, … The uniqueness of our works lays in the close collaboration with our audience.
Riso's strengths are:
- Knowhow in working with vulnerable groups on fundamental human rights;
- Working in close collaboration and participation with the most vulnerable groups in society, giving them a voice to be reckoned with;
- Setting up collaborations between different, and often unexpected, partners at all levels;
- Innovation is a key factor in our projects;
- Working from small to big scale results;
- Policy work at national level.
Partner in the following EIT Food projects
Robin Food transforms surplus vegetables into soups for social grocery stores and food aid. The vegetables are sourced from regional producers and REO-auction who faced difficulties selling their products during the corona crisis.