MONDRAGON Corporation is a global technology-business group. It hosts, among others, four entities focused on the food sector:
- AUSOLAN: specialised in catering for communities (schools, hospitals and residential sector).
- BCC INNOVATION: gastronomy science-related research entity.
- EROSKI: retail company for food and mass-consumption goods and services.
- LEARTIKER: research centre specialised in healthy and sustainable food product development.
Competences & Capabilities
The set of competences of our entities includes:
- Customized nutritional products development for target groups with specific needs.
- Formulation of innovative healthy products with new ingredients application.
- Sensory analysis and consumer behaviour.
- Food safety analysis and allergy management.
- Food losses reduction and products valorization.
- Support to startups in foodtech.
- Communication programmes to promote healthier and more sustainable consumption habits.