MONDRAGON Corporation is a global technology-business group. It hosts, among others, four entities focused on the food sector:
- AUSOLAN: specialised in catering for communities (schools, hospitals and residential sector).
- BCC INNOVATION: gastronomy science-related research entity.
- EROSKI: retail company for food and mass-consumption goods and services.
- LEARTIKER: research centre specialised in healthy and sustainable food product development.
Competences & Capabilities
The set of competences of our entities includes:
- Customized nutritional products development for target groups with specific needs.
- Formulation of innovative healthy products with new ingredients application.
- Sensory analysis and consumer behaviour.
- Food safety analysis and allergy management.
- Food losses reduction and products valorization.
- Support to startups in foodtech.
- Communication programmes to promote healthier and more sustainable consumption habits.
Partner in the following EIT Food projects
Supporting the implementation of end to end production testbeds in order to foster the adoption of digital solutions by the food industry and increase the competitiviness of the sector.
Building talent able to tackle the challenges faced by the agrifood sector
Proofs of concepts help to determine whether an idea, a specific concept or approach when turned into reality would bring societal impact as envisioned.