BeYou health coach is helping consumers in the pursuit of complete wellness through the creation of mobile apps and AI driven health & wellness solutions.
- Personalised nutrition: over two million integrated recipes allowing personalised meal plans.
- Coaching & food literacy: improving consumers habits, empowering them to make informed choices and providing health tips.
- Gamification & user engagement: making the journey towards wellness rewarding, social and fun through smart reward algorithms or partnerships with discounts vouchers.
Competences & Capabilities
Main areas of specialisation and technological expertise are:
- Design thinking and co-creation
- Bridge between scientists and consumers
- Mobile app development
- Qualitative studies
- Fitness exercises database
- User testing
- Digital Marketing
- Data quality
- New ways of shopping (online / offline)
- Rewards & perks
Discover our 3 mobile apps in the health & fitness field: BeYou, Golden Steps and Nutrify market place.
Partner in the following EIT Food projects
In the fight against chronic diet-related diseases it is the EU food and health system organization’s aim to improve consumers’ food literacy. Food education in a form of professional personalised advice is more trusted and accepted by consumers.
The purpose of this activity is to support healthy eating by developing a new food manufacturing technology and B2C business concept for at-site customised production of healthy snacks.
Increasing consumer trust in the food system inspiring citizens to become change agents as amateur scientists.
Innovative tools to produce legume-based foods for increased consumer acceptance
A population-level shift towards more plant-based diets is urgently needed because of environmental reasons, but also due to its health effects.
Project with the German Federal Ministry of Research and Education
The training brings together 40 professionals from different backgrounds and countries, who will have an opportunity to gain knowledge of the tools, techniques, and methodologies used in the process of new product development in the food industry.