RIS Business Creation Impact Study
The overall objective of this consultancy is to conduct an impact study to determine the effect of the RIS Business Creation programs on companies and entrepreneurs profiting from the programmes between 2018-2020. This study must inform primarily on certain outputs and results that occurred after the period of EIT RIS Business Creation support activities. Additionally, this exercise will serve to identify success stories related to the goals of the activities and EIT Food, also to contribute findings to the framework for further actions aligned with the RIS business creation programs.
1. Develop the detailed study design.
The consultant will design the study plan with the RIS team based on the agreed listed of impact indicators, revise it accordingly and produce a detailed calendar of activities. This will involve the following activities:
- Design an interview questionnaire and if needed adapt it to the country-specific context.
- Pre-test the questionnaire and finalize it.
- Develop the research protocol for data collection.
- Ensure measures related to data protection, including informed consent and confidentiality.
2. Deploy the data collection from up to 400 beneficiaries of RIS Business Creation programs. This will involve the following activities:
- Conduct phone interviews with EIT Food’s beneficiaries or using online platforms. Contact details, phone numbers, and emails will be provided by the EIT Food team.
- Manage data collection.
- Track the progress of survey responses.
3. Conduct impact analysis which includes:
- Analyse data.
- Share results with the team and
- Produce the impact evaluation report, presentation, and a policy brief.
The draft study should be delivered by mid-December 2021 and the final version a month later, by mid-January, 2022.
For more information about the call, an application form, and instructions on how to apply - please download the call document below.