Request for subcontractor to support the organization of the South Europe Challenge Lab 2022
The aim of the Challenge Lab is double fold, to find innovative solutions to big, tangible problems faced by the food sector and also to build capacity among the participants to develop entrepreneurial skills. The Challenge Labs are defined to spark potential co-founder relationship, build links between industry, academia, startups and the wider community.
The responsibility of the subcontractor chosen in this call is to support EIT Food to deliver the edition of the Challenge Lab in the South of Europe, covering Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece and Turkey, in an online format.
For this, we are looking for a subcontractor with:
- experience in running challenge labs, hackathons or ideation camps,
- understanding of agrifood challenges.
Our main evaluation criteria includes:
- Successful experience in running online similar activities,
- Methodology proposed,
- Links with the agrifood sector,
- Resource to mentors with knowledge of the sector.