Request for Proposals for the provision of Communication Services
EIT Food is looking for a communication agency that supports Southern dissemination campaigns throughout 2021 with the aim of enhancing EIT Food visibility and reaching specific project objectives, such as programme participants, events’ attendants or so.
Most of communications must be developed in British English, but translations/adaptations to other Southern European languages must be also requested for specific projects, as our focus countries are: Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Israel.
The activities to be carried out by the selected agency shall include at least:
• Continuous coordination with the South Communication Manager and support EIT Food to implement the communication strategy to better reach stakeholders.
• Implementation of concrete social media strategies in accordance to EIT Food Social Media procedures. Paid media management: Running digital marketing campaigns across most relevant channels (e.g. Fb, LinkedIn, Google, YouTube, Instagram…) targeted and localised (how these are delivered will differ per programme). Measurement and analysis of the campaigns performance and report of results.
• Help to embed brand purpose, values, promises, positioning, and identity into Southern programmes, taken from work done previously, and alongside the brand activation plan created by central agency. This will include everything from tone of voice to designing suitable content templates for digital newsletters and other programme collateral. All in all, help us to create a strong sense of a project portfolio and success stories.
• Bespoke marketing materials for programmes, such as banners, social media images, animated GIFs, mailings, PPT templates, merchandising…
• Branded content production: Set-up, ideation and creation of requested campaigns for EIT Food South projects. Targeted, localised communications strategies (how these are delivered will differ per programme)
• Regional Social Media Plan: support and coordinate closely with the Communication Manager the development and implementation of a regional social media plan that covers a specific scope and serves as support to EIT Food and its partners alike, incl: Working in a content plan, scheduling and best way of generating impact while supporting EIT Food central channels.
• Copywriting: work with EIT Food to feed into infographics and campaigns support.