(re)Design and Implementation of M365 Collaborative Tools at EIT Food
EIT Food is looking for a contractor responsible to design and set-up Microsoft 365 Collaboration tools at EIT Food (including Sharepoint, OneDrive, Teams)
About EIT Food
EIT Food is Europe’s leading food innovation initiative, working to make the food system more sustainable, healthy and trusted.
We need to future proof our food. So, we are on a mission to build an inclusive and innovative community where the consumer is actively involved.
The initiative is made up of a consortium of key industry players, startups, research centres and universities from across Europe. It is one of eight Innovation Communities established by the European Institute for Innovation & Technology (EIT), an independent EU body set up in 2008 to drive innovation and entrepreneurship across Europe.
The EIT Food organisation is distributed across 5 Co-Location Centres providing a national presence, and the EIT Food HQ in Leuven, Belgium. In additional to regional management and outreach, staff execute activities in the Areas of Education, Business Creation, Innovation and Public Engagement.
The entire organisation is supported by a Shared Services department under the direction of the COO, based in HQ in Leuven. The Shared Services department provides IT, HR, Legal and Finance services, and works closely with the Grants Management Office.
Within this department, the IT Team, under the lead of the IT Manager, is responsible for the set-up and maintenance of the workplace tools (Hardware – computers, printers, etc - and software – Office 365, Adobe, etc) as well as the overall IT decisions (IT Strategy, IT governance, IT security, etc).
About the Assignment
This award procedure is aimed at selecting a contractor responsible to design and implement Microsoft 365 Tools at EIT Food.
The main task of this assignment is to implement and set-up Microsoft 365 Collaboration tools at EIT Food (including Sharepoint, OneDrive, Teams). To perform this assignment, the tenderer will need to understand EIT Food business needs regarding Document Management and Collaboration Tools; Design the solution; Train the users and create appropriate IT governance.
The contract with the selected company will be signed by EIT Food ivzw.
The following tasks should be performed during this assignment:
- Understanding EIT Food business needs regarding Document Management and Collaboration Tools
- Design and implement M365 Tools to match the business needs. Here are some tools that should be implemented or adapted:
- SharePoint (Partner Portal, Sharing information Internally or externally, Public Asset Library, “EIT Food WeTransfer” Tool, eSigning Integration, Procurement workflows, Intranet page, search center, etc)
- Advise and Investigate any modification of the IT Infrastructure:
- Eg: Replacement of Active Directory by Microsoft Admin Center; Migration of VOIP Phones to Microsoft Teams
- Implementation InTunes for Administration of Endpoints
- Backups of MS data, etc
- Create IT Governance
- Ensure appropriate training (IT Team, Admin Team and End-user through Train-the-Trainer approach)
- Review Licensing model and advise on any modification to these licenses.
Please find below the Request For Proposal Document outlining the assignment and how to submit a proposal