EIT Food Youth mission – Working group - Request for contributors
Through this ‘Request for contributors’ we are looking for experts to join the Youth mission Working Group.
Young people will be a critical part of our future and of delivering the deep change that our world requires. We know that this period in life is crucial to inspire leadership, entrepreneurial mindset, and vocational possibilities. The EIT Food youth mission’s ambition is to identify and test promising education practices and support learning practices aligned with today’s expectations for the education of all pupils.
The Working Group will be tasked to put together a plan for stakeholder consultation through focus groups (one per WP) ensuring that the needs of the audience are well considered. In addition, already existing platforms/communities should be explored and studied for best practices and complementary vs duplication analysis.
WP1: The WG should discuss and propose clear recommendations on:
• Audience persona exploration.
• Existing/new repository platforms and most appropriate to be used.
• Audience touch points and content development methodology.
• Impact tracking.
WP2: The WG will work in parallel of the pilot activities. its mission will be as follow:
• Reflect on best practices for agri-food career aspiration.
• Develop ready-to-use workshop material for teachers.
• Define an impact assessment methodology.
• Link up with schools, teachers and/or network of teachers for the implementation of pilot activities.
WP3: The mission of the WG will be as follow:
• Dissemination strategy and activity name.
• Identify best success stories.
• Create a visual identity pack (logo, templates, etc) in line with EIT Food branding guidelines
• Maintain the schools and teachers engaged in the activity.
• Review findings and results from pilot activities and discuss lesson learnt.
Interested? Download the full guidelines below.