As part of the Supernovas Programme, EIT Food is now opening the call for Women2Invest, a project that aims to help women start their careers in venture investment, both through training and access to funds.
Women2Invest is an access and training activity for women with STEAM university studies and no/little knowledge of investment become familiar with the fundamentals of venture capital. The training part of the activity includes a combination of masterclasses, practitioners experience, simulation of investment processes and practical work.
The ultimate goal is providing participants with a paid internship or job in a venture capital fund, a corporate venture capital fund or a corporate venturing unit. Participants will also have the opportunity to build a network of future colleagues, top-notch practitioners and key players in the venture industry. The activity is powered by Diversity VC Iberia and wil run online for 8 weeks starting in mid-October 2022.
The call for applicants is now open and can be accessed here
Women2Invest is looking for participants with these characteristics:
- Recent graduates and young professionals from STEAM careers:
- Up to 7 years after completing undergraduate & master studies;
- Up to 2 years after completing PhDs
- Holding a passport from either one of the 27 EU member states or the eligible associate countries
- Fluent in English.
- With genuine interest in the venture capital industry / investment in startups.
Check out more info here
In case of any questions or inquiries, please contact Ana Alcaine at email@example.com