EIT Food Call for Mentors and Evaluators for RisingFoodStars
EIT Food – RisingFoodStars
RisingFoodStars is the EIT Food programme that empowers aspiring scaleups to expand beyond their current market(s), raise funds and gain new commercial partners. The programme lasts up to three years and provides it members with scaleup audit, personalised coaching, privileged spots at pan-European fairs and much more. RisingFoodStars targets leaders and impact-driven ventures with innovative technology that are ready to upscale their commercial capabilities. Read more about RisingFoodStars here.
Detailed scope of work
Mentors are experts in their area that have the right competencies and skills to share their knowledge and accompany young companies on the path of success, by helping to lift roadblocks.
Evaluators are experts in specific areas required to support with an online evaluation of the applications or startup companies to the RisingFoodStars programme in 2023.
What’s in it for you?
By entering our database you:
- Access a pan-European agrifood network (startups, corporates, and universities),
- Raise your profile and increase visibility,
- Get the opportunity to be invited to our events, workshops, speaking slots,
- Get the opportunity to meet the best startups and scaleups in the ecosystems,
- Contribute to their growth journey and have an impact on a future-fit food ecosystem.
The application deadlines for the 2023 Call is:
- for mentors 31 March
- for evaluators 12 March
Employees from EIT Food Partners are welcome to apply, please read the terms and conditions.