Call for Training Program Coordinator in Italy
As part of its mission to make food systems healthier
and more sustainable, EIT Food has created the Regenerative Agriculture Revolution, one of whose main aims is to help European farmers learn about and implement more sustainable farming practices. The project focuses on three key areas:
1. . We offer a comprehensive training program that helps farmers learn about and then apply the principles of regenerative agriculture on their farms.
The most promising farmers from the training sessions are welcomed to a 3-year regenerative agriculture transition program.
2. . We are measuring a series of parameters on the farms in our program in order to better understand the impact of regenerative farming practices on soil health, biodiversity and farmer income.
3. regenerative agriculture. Through research and compelling storytelling, we are explaining the connection between soil health and human health to the European public. By raising awareness about the environmental and health benefits of regenerative agriculture we hope to raise demand for the produce of regenerative farmers.
To extend the Regenerative Agriculture Revolution in Southern Europe we are looking for a person or organization to promote and coordinate our farmer-to-farmer training program in Italy. The Training Programme Coordinator will be expected to: coordination with the Project Manager and the team of capacity builders.
This responsibility will include the following tasks: participants and responding to inquiries.
- Plan, organize and deliver approximately
- Planning of training session topics,
locations and dates
- Promotion of training sessions through
social media and own network of agriculture professionals
- Design training session curriculums and assignment of trainers (2
- Management of farmer application process
- Organization and delivery of 2,5 day training
- Follow-up on post course activities such as
collection of farmer competency evaluations, sending of opinion surveys to
- Select the most promising farmers from the
training sessions to participate in a 3-year advisory and support program.
· Manage training events: plan and organize the logistics surrounding training sessions with 24 participants. Event services will include a venue for the 2,5-day training event, 3 meals and visit to showcase farm.
For more information about the Regenerative Agriculture Revolution, please visit our website.