Call for Subcontractor - Startup Guides Project
EIT Food has 17 RIS Hubs that serve as regional ‘contact points’ in EIT RIS (Regional Innovation Scheme) countries. In 2021, the Hubs were given the assignment to create a guide for agrifood startups that would summarise the state of the local startup and agrifood ecosystem.
As a result, we have 17 guides for agrifood startups created by the Hubs. Each guide is presented as a Word document, 10-15 pages long on average, and is written in English.
Scope of work
In 2022, we plan to continue working on the startup guides together with the Hubs. We aim to edit the guides by making them shorter, more visual and easier to read and navigate. The guides should be transformed into PDF documents containing short text, infographics, images and useful links. These documents will be published on a dedicated page of the EIT Food website and will be available for download for all interested website visitors.
To realise this project, EIT Food is looking for a subcontractor that would coordinate 17 Hubs in updating the guides according to a new structure. The Hubs would be responsible for the textual content of the guides, while the subcontractor is expected to deliver the final updated version of the guides that would include the proofread text
and visual content.
The scope of the project includes the following tasks: ·
- Review the old guides and propose a structure for the updated guides;
- Coordinate 17 RIS Hubs in updating the text of the guides according to the new structure and monitor their progress;
- Proofread and edit 17 updated guides (English grammar and spelling, structure and style);
- Develop a unified graphic design for the guides and finalise each guide according to it;
- Final deliverable – 17 PDF documents.
More information on the project as well as an application form can be found in the documents below.