Call for proposals to carry out impact evaluation of the Empowering Women in Agrifood programme
The objectives of the EWA Programme evaluation is understanding its impact and outcomes within the community of women entrepreneurs supported by the Programme, EIT Food network and women entrepreneurship in the RIS countries.
The EWA Programme evaluation process should:
- Evaluate how the Programme changed women businesses (2020-2022) and assess whether the effects of the Programme are likely to continue their entrepreneurial journey; In general, assess the socioeconomical value of the Programme in the RIS regions by applying impact measurements and methodologies (such as SROI);
- Evaluate the organizations reach and performance in terms of implementing the Programme in each country (2022);
- Evaluate how the Programme is contributing to the EIT Food and EIT objectives and KPIs and identify how a future Programme could build on the achievements and learnings of the 2020-2022 editions.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a short proposal outlining the following:
- An overview of an evaluation methodology with a clear task description, execution, deliverables and timeline
- Expected calendar
- The service provider’s experience in the field. Please shortly describe other similar tasks that you have conducted. Please provide links or references where possible
- CV’s of the evaluation team members
- A budget breakdown on the different tasks