Call for mentors - Empowering Women in Agrifood Programme 2020
The objective of EWA is to motivate early stage female entrepreneurs to harness their power, understand their innate ability to succeed and overcome any obstacles, equip them with the appropriate knowledge, confidence and networks to successfully start and develop sustainable businesses.
To achieve this, the programme includes:
- Education: 6 months of online and presential trainings and access to resources.
- Mentorship/Ongoing Support: Personalised mentoring from high experienced mentors.
- Community building: Participation in entrepreneurship and networking events.
- Access to finance: Beneficiaries will have the chance to win up to 10,000 euros per country, discover other EIT Food programmes and access investors, business angels and corporatives.
About the Call
The selected mentors will have the opportunity to:
- Network with first level female entrepreneurs and other mentors in the sector.
- Access the EIT Food network and mentors.
- Participate in entrepreneurship networking events.
- Access the EWA virtual platform, full of resources and opportunities.
If you are interested in participating as a mentor in EWA please fill out the application form and send it through email to: RIS@eitfood.eu before 16/06/2020 end of day with the subject tittle: EWA mentor EoI.