Call for contributors to support implementation of Regenerative Agriculture Revolution in Poland during the period 2022-2024
Regenerative Agriculture Revolution is a project aiming to help farmers in Central and Eastern Europe to learn about and transition to more sustainable methods of agriculture. In 2022 – 2024, we would like to provide training sessions, individual advisory, and long-term soil monitoring to track the progress towards regenerative agriculture.
Eligible organisations are:
· Legal persons, such as companies, incubators
or accelerators, higher education institutes, research institutes, non-governmental organisations (please note consortia are not eligible for this call)
· Operating in Poland,
· Able to sign a subcontracting agreement with EIT Food CLC North-East,
· Able to organize the Project activities during the period 2022-2024.
Interested and eligible organisations are invited to submit their applications by 7 April March 2022, 23:59 pm CEST, using the attached Application Form (documents can be downloaded below). Please send the electronic version of the application, based on the attached template, to: email@example.com
Benefits for selected organisations:
· Ability to benefit from the collaboration with EIT Food and the EIT community (as subcontractors in EIT Food activities);
· Subcontracting agreement with relevant EIT Food CLC North-East with gross funding of 30 000€ to cover the eligible costs of the EIT Food Regenerative Agriculture Revolution Project’s planning and organization as specified in this call;
· Knowledge and organisational support
of EIT Food CLC North-East in organising and implementing the actions.
Deadline for applications: 7.04.2022, 23:59pm CET.
Below you can download the Call for contributors Regenerative Agriculture Revolution 2022-2024, the Application Form and the Agreement Template.