Call for contributors to support and coordinate communication activities within “Empowering Women in Agrifood”
EIT Food is looking for an external communication expert for the Project that supports the coordination of all public activities that will be implemented throughout the year as part of the Project, dissemination campaigns with the aim of enhancing the Project visibility and reaching specific Project objectives, such as programme participants, events’ attendants or so.
Most of communications must be developed in British English, but translations/adaptations to other European languages might be also requested- Translations services will be provided by EIT Food collaborators when needed.
Furthermore, our brand guidelines must always be respected: https://www.eitfood.eu/branding/ and any communication shall follow the needed internal approval process.
The activities to be carried out by the selected Project Communication Expert shall include but are not limited to:
• Ensure continuous coordination with EIT Food Project Manager and EIT Food Communication Manager to implement the communication strategy to better reach relevant stakeholders, and fluent communication with all Project participants when required due to the Project activities.
• Publish calls and news in EIT Food website, coordinate and ensure publication of the relevant information with the rest of the Project partners in the different channels (e.g., YouTube, LinkedIn, website).
• Coordination of paid Social Media campaigns across most relevant channels (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, YouTube, Instagram) with EIT Food Communication Agency when relevant.
• Continuous dynamization of the Project platform, through publication of relevant information and engaging activities and other activities to foster knowledge exchange and interaction between the stakeholders involved.
• Coordinate the generation and delivery of bespoke marketing materials for the different Project activities, such as banners, social media images, animated GIFs, mailings, PPT templates, merchandising, among others.
• Generate new ideas if needed or required to ensure marketing campaigns are successful, engaging the targeted audience and generating interest among different stakeholders.
• Support the Project Manager in the identification of relevant events where the Project should be presented or where the Project partners could participate.
• Review the material produced by the different Project partners to ensure the fulfilment of the EIT branding guidelines and the consistency of the message delivered across partners.
• Layout of agendas and other materials to be used in the public events.
• Collaborate with external providers in the communication activities when required.
• Coordination of awareness activities, such as external publications, interviews or awareness campaigns with different service providers.
• Sourcing the translation of press releases (to be approved by EIT Food Communication Manager) for its distribution across the targeted countries and at European level.
• Keep track of all the communication actions implemented by the Project partners.
• Produce a final report summarising all the communication and dissemination activities by the end of 2022
The Project Communication Expert will be encouraged to propose improvements and further communication actions within the scope of the Project to create awareness about the Project and the challenges faced due to water scarcity across Europe.
The activities outlined above are considered to be equivalent to 20 hours a week. Based on the planned Project activities, higher peaks of work are foreseen in the periods from May to July and between September and December 2022. Availability and flexibility are required.