BECOME AN EXTERNAL EVALUATOR OF EIT FOOD CALL PROJECTS
To supplement our existing pool of external experts that assist EIT Food with the review of partner project proposals submitted in the framework of our calls for proposals, we are looking to expand our existing experts pool with specific competences in the following areas:
Business Creation area is looking for experts in entrepreneurship, business creation, start-ups, new ventures, acceleration/incubation and investment (Venture Capital) with following profiles:
- founding/managing tech start-ups (experience in agri-food space is an not mandatory but would be an advantage)
- supporting entrepreneurs and tech start-ups via University/business incubators, corporate or independent accelerators
- investment managers of tech VC funds
- managers of public programmes to support/foster tech entrepreneurship or similar.
Innovation area is looking for experts with strong business background in the following focus areas -
- Sustainable Agriculture: animal, plant and soil microbiome; sustainable animal feed; precision, smart and vertical farming
- Sustainable Aquaculture: algae production, safe, healthy & quality food from aquaculture, smart aquaculture, sustainable aquaculture
- Digital Traceability: traceability, digital traceability, digital technologies, supply chain traceability, digital food system, supply chain transparency, supply chain optimization, supply chain efficiency, digital supply chain
- Circular Food Systems: food loss and food waste, reuse of resources, side stream reutilisation, sustainable packaging, sustainable farming, nutrient recycling
- Alternative Proteins: only experts with strong business background.
- Targeted Nutrition: only experts with strong business background and healthy nutrition.
Only applicants with the competences outlined above are invited to apply. All applicants should have 15+ years of experience in their field of expertise, good command of English (proficiency level of C1 and up). Previous evaluation experience (donor funded projects, EIT framework), while not mandatory, will be considered an advantage.
The experts should be available to participate in the assessment of proposals that will be received in the framework of the Call for Proposals and Contributors 2021 with the following timeline:
- Call deadline – 28 June 2020
- Evaluation of proposals – first three weeks of July 2020
- Expert panel meetings (web-based) – week starting with 20 July 2020
Application deadline is 15 June 2020 (midnight, CET). For more information and to apply, please go to our DreamApply platform