The Green Deal call will mobilise research and innovation to foster a just and sustainable societal transition aiming at ‘leaving nobody behind’.
Projects are expected to deliver tangible and visible results relatively quickly and show how research and innovation can provide concrete solutions for the Green Deal main priorities.
The Green Deal call is composed of 11 areas, as illustrated above. In order to read “What the call aims to do” pls follow this link.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Read the call description of the area you are interested in, in the attached doc.
- Choose the link of the Area you are interested in and click PARTICIPATE
- Answer to 3 Questions listed in the survey by the 3rd of June and click Submit.
- Call area 6: Farm to Fork (video and call description in just 2 slides included)
- Call area 7: Restoring biodiversity and ecosystem services
- Call area 10: Empowering citizens for transition towards a climate neutral, sustainable Europe
- 3 June 2020 - Deadline for giving your online feedback for the call
- mid-September 2020 - Formal adoption of Green Deal call as amendment to Horizon 2020 work programme 2018-20
- mid-September 2020 - Publication and opening of the call
- 22-24 September 2020 - Opportunity to find potential project partners at the EU R&I Days
- end January 2021 - Deadline for submitting project proposals