The participants will gain a comprehensive guide to best support, plan and execute an open innovation journey. We will review the leading practices and tools from both the startup and company perspective to enhance the outcome of your innovation activities.
Topics that will be covered:
- Why Open Innovation? Get the buy-in of the stakeholder
- The 12 models of open innovation
- The open innovation process: From need assessment to POC
- “Disrupt Me 2019” EIT Hub Israel program - case study
- Where do I start and what to avoid? Practical hands-on tools
Registration is essential as places are very limited, on a first come first serve basis.
For any inquires, feel free to contact Yoni Levenfeld.