EIT Food is looking for two experts to join the evaluation panel of Legal and Accounting Support programme. The eligible applicants must be:
- Natural person (applying independently and not on behalf of a company or organisation);
- Not being employed by a partner or Hub of EIT Food;
- Able to sign a subcontracting agreement with EIT Food’s Co-Location Centres and act as a subcontractor in a project funded based on Horizon 2020/EIT modalities,
- Familiar with the processes and challenges of running an early-stage innovative company;
- Familiar with legal, accounting and regulatory affairs connected to running a startup;
- Possessing knowledge of the European agrifood startup scene;
- Excellent command of English.
- Evaluating online applications after each of the five rounds according to the selection criteria provided by EIT Food;
- Evaluating appendices containing legal offers and other accompanying documents provided by the applicants shortlisted in Round 1 according to the selection criteria provided by EIT Food;
- Participating in the summary call with other evaluators to finalize the selection results after each round.
The evaluators will be engaged in the project from March 5 until October 16. The approximate time evaluators will dedicate to the project is 40 hours.
Applicants are expected to provide an offer for an hourly rate (gross amount in EUR) in the application form attached below. Applicants should make their offer considering the approximate amount of time (40 hours) and budget (€1,500) involved in this project.
Interested and eligible individuals are invited to submit their applications by March 1, 2020, using the EIT Food Legal and Accounting Support Evaluator – Application Form. Please send the electronic version of the application, based on the form provided below, to email@example.com. Please write in the subject line of your e-mail: “Application – Evaluator for Legal and Accounting Support”.