Applications open for EIT Food Sales Booster
Is your startup ready to expand to new agrifood markets in Europe? Apply for Sales Booster and grow your venture in the agrifood sector!
What is Sales Booster?
Sales Booster is a custom-made programme of EIT Food that helps innovative startups explore and enter new agrifood markets in Europe.
We support startups with training, coaching, expert advice, and network to prepare for their development and growth in new markets. The programme offers highly customized support to innovative startups serving their needs on an individual basis.
The programme is designed for:
- Agrifood startups with impactful solutions in one of EIT Food’s focus areas;
- Startups from other sectors with an impactful product/solution that can be applied in the agrifood industry.
Why join Sales Booster?
- Build an internationalisation action plan to boost your sales
Create a robust plan to support your expansion outside your home market. Analyse your options with the help of a personal growth advisor, coaches, and experts from the EIT Food network.
- Explore new markets in Europe and forge partnerships for future growth
Get introduced to leading agrifood experts and companies with the support of the EIT Food network. Explore new markets in Europe and connect with potential customers and partners.
- Receive training, coaching, and expert advice
Participate in dynamic sessions that combine peer-to-peer learning and tailored advice from industry leaders.
- Learn from fellow founders
Become part of the community of agrifood founders looking to grow their innovative companies. Exchange your experience with fellow participants and learn from the EIT Food alumni.
Who can apply?
Apply for Sales Booster if:
- your innovative product or solution achieved considerable results in sales;
- you have consolidated your home market and you are looking to expand within the geographical area covered by EIT Food;
- you have a sales/business development team and resources available to start expanding your sales abroad;
- you are fully committed to participating in the programme and working with experts and advisors;
- your startup is registered in one of the following RIS (Regional Innovation Scheme) countries: Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Réunion, Martinique, Mayotte and Saint-Martin (France), the Azores and Madeira (Portugal), and the Canary Islands (Spain).
How to apply?
The application deadline for the 2022 Sales Booster edition is June 19, 23:59 CEST.
More information about the programme as well as the application form can be found on the programme webpage.