The Future is Circular!
Do you want to know more about the circular economy community in Europe? Want to know more about future EIT plans for action in this area? Join us online!
On Thursday 1 December 2022, we will be holding a day of celebration to mark recent activities within the EIT community and to look forward to what we have coming up next.
The EIT Community on Circular Economy is pleased to invite you to our celebration event which will be dedicated to the showcase of our current activities and future plans, with opportunities for collaboration. The morning event, which is open to the public online, is held in collaboration with the five participating EIT Knowledge and Innovation Communities (EIT KICs) including EIT Food as well as Raw Materials, Manufacturing, Climate and Urban Mobility.
The morning programme, which the public will be able to join online, includes:
- 10.00-10.10 Welcome and overview of the morning session - Tommaso Emiliani, EIT Food
- 10.10-10.25 The strategic importance of the EIT Community on Circular Economy within the EIT ecosystem - Manuel Irun Molina, EIT (online)
- 10.25-10.45 The Circular Economy Action Plan and the European Commission work ahead - Emmanuelle Marie, European Commission DG Environment
- 10.45-11.00 Overview of the EIT Community on Circular Economy activities - Ignacio Calleja, EIT, EIT Climate
- 11.00-11.15 Break
- 11.15 - 12.30 Award Ceremony of Circular Economy Prizes including short pitches from 4 winners - Andrea Dahik, EIT RM & Martin Snijder, EIT Climate + pitches from prize winners.