Test Farms Showcase
As part of the current edition of the program, 3 startups were selected:
- VINUM 4.0 - an application that revolutionizes the current operation of vineyards by recognizing the condition of plants, suggesting the best places to set up a vineyard or alerting the producer about possible threats.
- ThermoEye - a whole set of instruments with software for preventive prediction of diseases in pigs. Reducing falls, reducing drug and feed consumption, and reducing costs are the main benefits of this solution.
- Digital Crops - a tool that allows you to accurately forecast plant yield and drought risk. All thanks to artificial intelligence.
In 2019, the Test Farms program was implemented only in Poland as a pilot project. The year 2020 promises to be even more interesting, the program will cover another 14 countries covered by the Regional Innovation Scheme, including Estonia, Hungary, Romania, Italy, Spain, Greece and many others.
The Farm Showcase event is an opportunity to see for yourself what are the results of testing the solutions of selected startups. On the other hand, Vinum 4.0, Thermoeye and Digital Crops have the opportunity to present their innovative solutions to a group of business partners and potential clients.
If you want to be part of this unique event, please check the agenda below and sign up for the list of participants now! - https://evenea.pl/event/testfarms2019/
- 15.00 - 17.00 - Workshops
- 17.00 - 17.30 - Registration
- 17.30 - 17.50 - Opening of the event by EIT Food
- 17.50 - 18.10 - Thermoeye - swine in the age of digital revolution + Q&A
- 18.10 - 18.30 - Vinium 4.0 - how to optimize the functioning of the vineyard? + Q&A
- 18.30 - 18.50 - Digital Crops - use of artificial intelligence in achieveing higher yields + Q&A
- 18.50 - 19.20 - Discussion panel with startups and recipients of their solutions - how to break the barrier between farmers and suppliers when introducing new technologies?
- 19.20 - 20.00 - Meetings with startups and EIT Food
- 20.00 - Networking