Series of online workshops on co-creation
Join "Discover co-creation", a series of free interactive online events to learn about the best way of involving consumers in the creative processes for food products and packaging.
Join us in the workshops co-organized with the University of Warsaw in the framework of the EIT Food RIS Consumer Engagement Labs project.
The events present co-creation as a collaboration with consumers on developing food products and packaging. In 2019-2022, 43 food sector companies from 16 countries worked with 82 consumer groups to design new food products. 22 products proposed by consumers have been successfully introduced to the market. Further products and new packaging designs are in the pipeline.
Join the online events if you want to benefit from the ideas, tools and methods and so to inspire your Research & Development, New Product Design and Marketing departments to go beyond traditional market research techniques.
Find details on all 3 meetings below.
Creating innovative food products
Consumers can be an important source of innovative ideas. The event presents co-creation - a collaboration with consumers on developing food products.
What are the takeaways from this event?
- Knowledge about co-creation and consumer engagement
- Tools and techniques used by food producers, retailers and scientists
- Hints for your company to co-create innovations with consumer
📅 17.11.2022 12:00 CET
Packaging for takeaway meals
Consumers value convenience and sustainability in packaging. Takeaway meals can become easier to store and transport, with a lower environmental footprint thanks to the packaging redesign.
- Consumer insights related to packaging for takeaway meals
- Good practices from packaging companies, food service providers and scientists
- Ideas for your innovative and sustainable packaging
📅 23.11.2022 12:00 CET
Food for older consumers
European societies are ageing, and the older consumer segment is constantly growing, offering attractive opportunities for food producers.
- Knowledge about food preferences of older consumers
- Lessons learned from food producers, retailers and scientists
- Inspiration for your company to create products for older consumers
📅 24.11.2022 12:00 CET
EIT Food RIS Consumer Engagement Labs is the largest food co-creation initiative in Europe coordinated by the University of Warsaw and implemented by EIT Food partners in 2019-2022