International Startup Village Networking Event – online & on site in Vilnius
How to make rural areas trendy? This a question that we will discuss and exchange views on together with many different high-level speakers at the International Startup Village Networking event in Vilnius.
Cluster and Digital Innovation Hub "AgriFood Lithuania" on the 7th of February 2023 will bring together stakeholders - science, business, startups, policy makers in the international Startup Village networking event – Innovative and Resilient Regional Development that will take place in Vilnius. One of the essential goals of this event is to sign the Memorandum for European Startup Village Alliance and agree on further practical actions that would significantly contribute to the long-term development of the regions by implementing the Startup Village initiative, which is included in the long-term vision plan for EU rural areas.
The Startup Village Networking event also focuses on startups and invites them from across Europe to participate in the event and boost their businesses by networking, increasing their visibility and using the funding opportunities! The event will attract a number of startups, corporates, as well as other organizations operating cross-sectoral. The event includes a dedicated presentation followed by a panel discussion, presenting multiple funding opportunities for SMEs provided by the European projects in the upcoming year or two.
Prepare to be inspired by our esteemed speakers:
- Viktorija Čmilytė-Nielsen, Speaker of the Seimas
- Mariya Gabriel, European Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth
- Jurgita Šiugždinienė, Minister of Ministry of Education, Science and Sport
- Simonas Gentvilas, Minister of Environment of the Republic of Lithuania
- Andy Zynga, CEO at EIT Food
- Kristina Šermukšnytė-Alešiūnienė, Director at AgriFood Lithuania
- George Beers, Coordinator at SmartAgriHubs, Wageningen University & Research
- Antonio Novo Guerrero, President of the European Clusters Alliance
- Vidmantas Janulevičius, President of the Lithuanian Confederation of Industrialists
- Marja-Liisa Meurice, Director of EIT Food CLC North-East
- Augustas Alešiūnas, Founder & Owner of ART21
- Mladen Radišić, CEO Foodscale Hub
- Kasparas Jurgelionis, Managing Partner at Iron Wolf Capital
- Mantas Vilys, Director at Lithuanian Innovation Center, representative of the EEN in Lithuania, E-DIH Lithuania coordinator
- Prof. dr. Juozas Augutis, Rector at Vytautas Magnus University
- Dr Julija Kiršienė, Vice-Rector for Research at Vytautas Magnus University
- Daniel Copot, Director of Agrifood DIH (Slovenia)
- Justinas Pašys, Managing Director at Lithuanian Business Angel Network
- Mette Marie Simonsen, Project Manager at Danish Board of Technology
- Thomas Gitsoudis, Senior Innovation Officer at AgriFood Lithuania
- Laura Uturytė, Project Manager at LITMEA
This conference is free of charge and will be broadcast live across Europe. Participants are invited to register and participate remotely.