INNOVEIT comes to Warsaw! This event is right for you if you are curious about the general trends in building innovation-friendly regions.
🔜 22 September from 17:00
🔛 Registration is open: https://eithealth.eventscase.com/EN/innoveitwarsaw
INNOVEIT Warsaw "Connecting regions, industries and innovators" will take place on the 22nd of September in the heart of Warsaw and ONLINE.
This policy event is an integral part of INNOVEIT WEEKS 2022 organised by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) with the aim to showcase the opportunities of the largest innovation ecosystem in Europe. INNOVEIT Warsaw focuses on impact of the EIT Regional Innovation Scheme (RIS) in Europe, the current state of innovation development in Central, Eastern and Southern Europe.
The agenda will be framed into the European Innovation Agenda (EIA), addressing challenges and goals for European innovation growth, including connecting innovation ecosystems, improving access to later-stage investments, implementing pro-innovation policies and regulations, and tackling performance and talent's disparities among EU regions.
The event aims to summarise the achievements of the EIT Community in the EIT RIS eligible countries and give a valuable networking and collaboration opportunities among key opinion leaders.
The event is led by EIT Health InnoStars with the support of EIT Food, Climate-KIC, EIT Raw Materials, EIT Digital and EIT InnoEnergy.
17:00 - 17:40 Welcome and a keynote session
- Opening speech: Ukraine's Digital Transformation - how developing countries can get ahead, despite the circumstances (10 min) - Georgii Dubinskyi, Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
- Panel discussion: Building resilient innovation ecosystems (25 min) - Janusz Cieszyński, Secretary of State, Government Plenipotentiary for Cybersecurity of Poland, Karina Angelieva, Deputy Minister of Innovation and Growth of Bulgaria
17:40 - 18:05 Session 1: Stepping up digital transformation
- Case study: The secret sauce of E-Estonia: digital transformation of the regions and the country (10 min) - Erika Piirmets, Digital Transformation Advisor of E-Estonia Briefing Centre
- Fireside chat: Deeptech skills for fast-growing ecosystems in Central, Eastern, and Southern Europe (15 min)
18:05 - 18:20 Coffee break
18:20 - 19:00 Session 2: Towards more adaptive innovation ecosystems
- Panel discussion: New ways of public-private collaborations for better adoption of innovation (25 min) - Andrzej Ryś, Director for Health Systems and Products, Dg SANTE, European Commission, Radosław Sierpiński, President of the Polish Medical Research Agency/Warsaw Health Innovation Hub
- The INNOVEIT Warsaw Prize (10 min)
- Closing remarks by EIT (5 min)
19:00 - 19:30 Panel discussion: European Innovation Agenda and the role of the mechanisms like the EIT Regional Innovation Scheme in bridging the EU’s innovation divide - The discussion will be run by Polityka Insight
More information: https://eithealth.eventscase.com/EN/innoveitwarsaw
Application deadline: Thursday, 22nd September, at 23:59.Register here