Entrepreneurship Programmes Information Webinar hosted by EIT Food North West
What is EIT Food Business Creation?
EIT Food organise training programmes & events to help entrepreneurs, startups and scaleups to launch, accelerate and scale up their businesses. Our entrepreneurship programmes include:
- Seedbed Incubator: is a six month programme that aims to transform science and technology based innovations, that can help solve global food system challenges, into market-validated businesses.
- EIT Food Accelerator Network: is a four-month programme that aims to fast-track science and technology-based innovations that are helping to solve global food system challenges.
- RisingFoodStars Association: helps scaleups to grow and scale faster – through market testing new ideas, providing support from experts, connecting with leading corporate partners in the food industry and facilitating access to investors.
Join Europe’s largest agrifood startup community to meet like-minded entrepreneurs solving global food system challenges with science and technology based innovations!
What is EIT Food North West?
EIT Food North West is the regional office for the UK, Ireland and Iceland. Our entrepreneurship programmes are delivered by EIT Food partners. In our region, these programmes are delivered by Queen's University Belfast, The University of Reading and the University of Cambridge.
Why should I join this webinar?
In this webinar you will meet the EIT Food North West Team and the regional managers of our EIT Food Seedbed Incubator, Accelerator and Rising Food Star Programmes.
- You will learn about each of the EIT Food Business Creation Programmes and what they have to offer
- You will get an insight into the application process and what each programme is looking for
- You will have an opportunity to ask questions
The webinar will be help online on Zoom. The agenda is as follows:
- Introduction to EIT Food North West
- Explore EIT Food's Seedbed Incubator Programme
- Explore EIT Food's Accelerator Network Programme
- Explore EIT Food's RisingFoodStars Association
- The role of industry in entrepreneurship
Who are EIT Food's entrepreneurship programmes targeted at?
The EIT Food Business Creation Programmes are for ambitious individuals or teams working on brilliant innovative technologies in Iceland, Ireland, and the UK. Individuals should have an idea or technology that could be applied to the agrifood sector.
We particularly welcome academic entrepreneurs, female applicants and those from ethnic minorities and any other underrepresented minorities.
- The application deadline for 2022 Business Creation Programmes Monday 28th February.
- Please complete the following registration form to receive the webinar invitation.
- To find out more about our entrereneurship programmes click here
- If you have a question before registering for this webinar please contact Dr Michaela Fox at: M.Fox@qub.ac.uk