Accommodation: EIT Food will book accommocation (single rooms) for all MFS students in Turin from 6th July to 16th July.
Venue & sessions: Talent Garden Fondazione Agnelli (see the venue on Google Maps)
Food & drink: Your hotel includes daily breakfast. Light lunches will be provided at the venue, and you are invited for dinner on the 6th and 11th July.
- Please plan your arrival in Turin for Thu, 6th July, so you can take part in the welcome dinner at 19.30 CEST (time to be confirmed).
- Sessions will finish on Sun, 16th July with a lunch; make sure you can stay at the venue until 16.00 CEST.
- In case there is a need to stay for an additional night (e. g. if no suitable travel option is available on 16th July, or no option allows you to be in Turin on time for dinner on the 6th), please contact us.
- If you are planning to stay in Turin for an additional period, any additional nights will need to be booked and paid privately. In this case, make sure you check with your home university coordinator for any additional documentation requirements related to travel dates and fares.
- We assume you are travelling within Europe and have budgeted accordingly; please contact us in case your (projected) travel costs exceed 500€.
- Reimbursement of travel costs will go through your home university, so it's important that bookings are in line with rules and requirements valid at your home university; you should coordinate your plans with your home university coordinators, and specifically check with them the costs before you purchase.
Bus from Turin airport: https://www.aeroportoditorino.it/en/tomove/parking-transport/by-bus;
General requirements & limitations on travel
Make sure you collect & keep all your tickets, receipts and - very important - your boarding passes. Reimbursement is only possible for fully documented costs.
Only necessary travel costs can be reimbursed:
- reservation in 2nd class
- select discount rates when available
- lowest booking class
- consider whether advantages of using air travel outweigh climate protection concerns
- Taxi trips can not normally be reimbursed. Reimbursement is only possible in special cases (which need to be outlined in the claim for travel expenses)
- for cost reasons: if several travellers share a taxi
- for time reasons: if appointments can otherwise not be reached due to delays
- for security reasons: in unsafe areas abroad or if the traveller will be traveling alone late at night
Please see the EIT Food Event Privacy notice
(please check this page regularly for updates)