Nutrition Psychology: Changing Eating Behaviours and Personalised Nutrition
The course will focus on:
- Psychological dynamics at play in eating behaviour;
- Nudging and other behavioural strategies that can be leveraged to induce a change;
- Personalised nutrition and nutrigenetics;
- Science technology and nutrient metabolism; and
- The different nutritional requirements and approaches needed by different sectors of the population
Who should join the course
This course is for professionals who may not have a background in nutrition, but wish to learn how to improve the eating behaviour and diet of their clients.
The course, which is bundled to a workshop, will be proposed at a discounted fee of 150 EUR in 2019.
The course will take place in the last quarter of 2019.
Learning objectives and outcomes
Once completed, participants will be able to:
- Apply the tool described in the lectures to study cases, analysing them and discussing why new approaches could be more effective than ‘traditional’ ones;
- Design diet-modifying intervention for groups that integrate personalized nutrition approaches with nudging;
- Describe the role that apps and new technologies can have in interventions focused on eating behaviour;
- Reflect on professional/workplace experience and improve the professional practice using the information of the multidiscipline nature of animal feed production.
How to join the programme
This course is part of a blended programme.
As such, you can apply via the EIT Food application platform : https://apply.eitfood.eu/