Advance your career
Our programmes for professional development aim to help you become part of a highly-qualified, innovative, entrepreneurial, integrated and resilient European food system workforce.
Develop new skills and keep up-to-date with our programmes directed at students and professionals at all stages of their career in the food system.
All our programmes are innovative, multidisciplinary, challenge-based and practical. Specifically, they develop core competences in the following areas:
- Food Systems: analyse systems, appraise challenges, and develop responses using systems approaches, as well as covering quality and the regulatory aspects of innovations.
- Digital literacy: develop and use digital tools with the purpose of accessing, managing, analysing and interpreting data.
- Technology management: use of emerging technologies in innovation processes.
- Problem-solving: analyse and fully understand the problem space, generate new ideas, assess their validity, and co-create solutions in interdisciplinary settings.
- Critical thinking: assessment of facts and evidence to drive effective decision-making.
- Leadership and Management: effective leadership, and mobilisation of resources to accomplish a goal based on responsible management practice.
- Entrepreneurship: recognise, develop and act on entrepreneurial opportunities in a range of organisational settings.
- Communication: develop interpersonal communication and translate complex ideas for different audiences.
We promise that upon completing any course, you will come out with new knowledge, key skills, as well as access to our professional network to help you be a more effective innovator.