If you are a woman who is passionate and committed about driving change within the food sector join We Lead food Programme.
To equip women leaders specifically with two things:
- a global network of passionate and committed women leaders
- a toolkit of cutting edge leadership mindset, tools and frameworks to drive change and deliver a more sustainable and inclusive food system
The WE Lead programme is meant for:
- Any professional who identifies as a woman
- From any part of the food system (agri to processing to waste etc)
- From sector (academia, industry, entrepreneurs, policy, NGO etc).
- Passionate about leading a more sustainable and inclusive Food System
- Currently in, or has been, in a leadership position*
*we don't discriminate on age and therefore take a broad view on leadership from graduates who have been heads of students, founder of local charities, public sector managers, entrepreneurs, senior managers in industry and more. They key is a track record of seeing how things could be done and pursuing that to get it done beyond the resources you controlled at the moment.
By attending WE Lead Food you will be able to:
- Create a vision for a food system as it can be and your role for impact within it
- Plan for the impact you want to lead and how you will deliver that
- Communicate your vision, plan and commitment to change
- Connect with women across the entire world who share your passion and commitment to creating a better food system
- Protect a space for more strategic and innovative thinking away from the grind of everyday work
The network spans from Mexico to Singapore, and Demark to South Africa.
The collaboration and career opportunities are many and varied from employment, to co-creation of new projects and ventures, collaborating for grant applications, pitching for funding, and more.
Duration & Dates
The course lasts 6 weeks, from November 2nd until December 10th of 2021.
Course soon available
Any professional who identifies as a woman (more info in the Objectives).
Open & Seats
Applications to join WE Lead Food 2021 will remain open until places are full. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until all places have been filled.
Due to the continued disruptions in across the global economies due to COVID, the programme is delighted to have secured support to be able to offer more places at reduced fees for 2021 irrespective of date of application.
2021 Fee = 350 Euros (discounted down from 1,250 Euros) + VAT
2021 RIS* Fee = 175 Euros (Discounted down from 850 Euros) + VAT
Structure & Modules
The programme runs over 6 weeks and is designed to be interactive and submersive. Each of the sessions is active and grounded in working together as a group as well as tailoring the material to your own needs and context. No passive video watching here!
The programme is structured around a combination of talks, facilitated group work, individual work, 1-2-1 clinics and networking offers you an optimum environment to shape your ideas, get support as well as challenged, learn new tools and building collaborative relationship that last well beyond the programme.
The programme is also the gateway to the community and alumni network and we actively offer opportunities for networking across the different cohorts from previous years as well as opportunities to inspire the next generation of women leaders.
Keep me informed about this programme
“The WE Lead Food Programme enabled me to visualise the changes required to improve our tech transfer activities and create a clear plan to test our assumptions and develop a new type of intervention that would allow our team to become more effective. The training helped me build the confidence required to progress despite the uncertainty and challenges encountered along the way. I was also hugely impressed by the network that has been developed by the programme managers on the back of the training. I have become part of this vibrant group of women from all backgrounds and operating in different segments of the industry and in other areas of the sector too (academia, government, NGOs). I would thoroughly recommend the EIT programme to other tech transfer professionals.”Bianca Forte
Shima Barakat University of Cambridge