University of Cambridge
A world-leading University whose mission is to contribute to society through the pursuit of education, learning, and research at the highest international levels of excellence.
Competences & Capabilities
- World-class research expertise across the whole food value chain from farm to fork;
- Collaboration with colleagues worldwide; including large-scale partnerships with Europe, Asia, Africa and America.
- Engagement with peer institutions, governments, NGOs and policy-makers to translate research into global benefit;
- Promotes the interface between academia and business, with a global reputation for innovation;
- At the heart of one of the world’s largest technology clusters - the ‘Cambridge Phenomenon’ has created 1,500 hi-tech companies.
Partner in the following EIT Food projectsView all EIT Food projects
projectDo you think you have what it takes to drive change in the Global Food System? Come and discover how you can develop your entrepreneurial skills to help build a sustainable food system
projectJoin this unique 3-weeks programme that will equip you with innovation and entrepreneur tools to have an impact on the aquaculture sector.
projectWant to make a difference? What are you waiting for?
projectJoin our network of women leaders who wish to drive change, innovation and sustainability within the food sector.
2021 > 2022projectFood Solutions brings together multi-disciplinary teams to tackle real-life industry challenges and develop innovative new solutions for the food system
projectThe WE LEAD programme is structured in a series of two types of activities that can be attended separately (in a pick and mix way) or as a pathway to build different entrepreneurial leadership competencies.
News involving University of CambridgeView all EIT Food news
regional newsEIT Food North-West is delighted to announce 15 innovative agrifood startups that have joined EIT Food’s 3 flagship entrepreneurship programmes to launch, accelerate and scale their businesses, and its regional community.