University of Cambridge
A world-leading University whose mission is to contribute to society through the pursuit of education, learning, and research at the highest international levels of excellence.
Competences & Capabilities
- World-class research expertise across the whole food value chain from farm to fork;
- Collaboration with colleagues worldwide; including large-scale partnerships with Europe, Asia, Africa and America.
- Engagement with peer institutions, governments, NGOs and policy-makers to translate research into global benefit;
- Promotes the interface between academia and business, with a global reputation for innovation;
- At the heart of one of the world’s largest technology clusters - the ‘Cambridge Phenomenon’ has created 1,500 hi-tech companies.
Partner in the following EIT Food projectsView all EIT Food projects
projectJoin this 4 weeks programme that will give you an overview of aquaculture production in Europe
2021 > 2022projectFood Solutions brings together multi-disciplinary teams to tackle real-life industry challenges and develop innovative new solutions for the food system
projectThe WE LEAD programme is structured in a series of two types of activities that can be attended separately (in a pick and mix way) or as a pathway to build different entrepreneurial leadership competencies.
News involving University of CambridgeView all EIT Food news
regional newsEIT Food North-West is delighted to announce 15 innovative agrifood startups that have joined EIT Food’s 3 flagship entrepreneurship programmes to launch, accelerate and scale their businesses, and its regional community.