StartLife is Europe’s longest running and leading agrifoodtech accelerator. Its mission is to accelerate startups shaping a sustainable food system by providing business development support, mentoring, funding and access to a global community of investors, corporates and experts. StartLife is situated on Wageningen Campus and is closely connected to its co-founder Wageningen University & Research. Since 2010, StartLife has supported 400+ startups.
Competences & Capabilities
- Capital: up to €250K in soft loans for participating Food & Agtech startups
- Customers: warm introductions to leading corporates to partner up with
- Connections: international agri & food network, incl. research institutes, corporates and investors
- Competencies: business validation and personal coaching programs
- Country soft-landing: soft-landing programs for international startups.