Riso Vlaams-Brabant is a Belgian association defending the fundamental rights of the most vulnerable groups in society. Throughout Vlaams-Brabant-province we set up local projects offering support in housing, education, work, living together, loneliness, … The uniqueness of our works lays in the close collaboration with our audience.
Riso's strengths are:
- Knowhow in working with vulnerable groups on fundamental human rights;
- Working in close collaboration and participation with the most vulnerable groups in society, giving them a voice to be reckoned with;
- Setting up collaborations between different, and often unexpected, partners at all levels;
- Innovation is a key factor in our projects;
- Working from small to big scale results;
- Policy work at national level.