Centre de recherche de l'Institut Paul Bocuse (IPBR)
The Centre develops scientific projects and operational knowledge for innovation, based on the cooperation between researchers and culinary experts. The team mission is to take on the challenge of tasty, healthy and sustainable diets for all people and in all contexts.
A strong effort is made to transfer scientific knowledge to industry, both food and food service to contribute to the well-being of the population, whatever the age or the context of consumption.
Competences & Capabilities
- Innovation: Development of new concepts/Creativity
- Expertise: in situ diagnosis, testing prototypes, improvement proposal; situational technical evaluation
- Social Sciences: food cultures, culinary practices, meals sharing
- Cognitive Science: multisensory perception, familiarity/expertise
- Nutrition: eating behaviour, appetite, energy intake, over/undernutrition
- Eating out: information and consumer choice, satisfaction and well-being, sustainability and waste