EIT Food’s vision is to put Europe at the centre of a global revolution in food innovation and production, and its value in society. EIT Food will engage consumers in the change process, improve nutrition and make the food system more resource-efficient, secure, transparent and trusted.
EIT Food RIS aims at strengthening those regions in Europe which are modest and moderate in terms of innovation in agrifood sector. You will be responsible for:
- Performing analysis based on research and innovation data concerning RIS countries (data from i.e. OECD, EUROSTAT, the European Patent Office (EPO), the National Statistical Office in Poland (GUS) and the National Patent Office in Poland (UP RP))
- Participating in the evaluation of RIS policy instruments implemented in 2018 and 2019
- Cooperating with EIT Food partners and EIT Food Hubs (subcontracted organisations, acting as contact points for stakeholders in RIS countries)
- Preparing reports on relevant EIT Food activities for EIT Food management and EIT, in particular analysing the impacts of EIT Food activities
- Participating in events organized or co-organised by CLC North-East