EIT Food West wants to revolutionize the current food sector into a healthy, sustainable and transparent system. We support this mission by organizing events, workshops, campaigns, and by connecting stakeholders to create impact. As Project Manager Healthy & Circular Food Systems, you will facilitate and drive EIT Food’s CLC West activities on regional level (Belgium, France and Switzerland).
- Organise events, campaigns, media material, and other activities on the topic of a Healthy & Circular Food System
- Lead the monitoring of the above-mentioned activities within the CLC West and report on the activities
- Search for and apply to additional funding and/or sponsoring opportunities for CLC West activities
- Act as a matchmaker of the EIT Food network of partners, cities, startups and other possible collaborators in the area of Healthy & Circular Food Systems
- Create, expand and maintain a strong regional network of stakeholders (industries, universities, retail, cities, SME’s, start-ups) to share good practices and to ensure maximum engagement
- You will actively connect with other Programme Managers on the regional level to effectively deliver the EIT Food CLC West Business Plan, for example co-organising local events for partners and outreach events