- Participating actively in developing the central Innovation Program strategy with a focus on value creation, market impact, financial sustainability and consumer involvement with insights from Northern and Baltic Countries.
- Collaborate with KICs Partner organizations as well as stakeholders/customers to shape, develop and market the portfolio.
- Designing, monitoring and reporting on the ROI of the portfolio.
- Steering the activity leaders in terms of product/service delivery and solving operational issues.
- Reporting on innovation activity results in terms of KPIs, achievements, deliverables and success stories.
- Providing technical understanding of the expertise within the Innovation Team.
- Setting up the Digital Technology tool (Food Systems Lab) to manage and promote data, know-how and facilities to EITFood Partners.
- Reporting to Director of Innovation KIC and Director CLC North-East.
Programme Manager Innovation North-East
Location: Warsaw, Poland