Be part of a dynamic team and gain valuable on-the-job experience via supporting activities within the “knowledge triangle” of EIT Food at CLC Central: Education, Innovation and Business Creation. Tasks will vary from assisting the CLC Director, e.g. in the identification of potential third-party funding, supporting the Programme Managers in their daily business activities, and many more.
- Identification of potential third-party funding for CLC Central on national and international level.
- Facilitating the development of the EIT Food Accelerator Network (FAN) managing diverse backoffice tasks, e.g. keeping track of the project development, pushing forward an effective communication, researching on subcontractors, partnerships, and reporting.
- Benchmarking of relevant German educational programmes, identification of common ground and detection of entry points for potential cooperations.
- Supporting activities within the “knowledge triangle”: Education, Innovation and Business Creation.
- Office management support including event organization and other activities.
Interested candidates are asked to send their CV and motivation letter in English in electronic format to Carolin Schwarz before January 5th 2020.