- Facilitating strategy development for the EIT Food Accelerator Network, including preparation of meetings, creating presentations, slides, and benchmarkings.
- Supporting the programme manager for business creation by managing diverse backoffice tasks, e.g. keeping track of the project development, pushing forward an effective communication, researching subcontractors, partnerships, contracts and reporting.
- Interact with startups by reviewing documents and assist with the impact as well as programme quality evaluations.
- Assist matching the needs of our partner network with the current needs of our diverse network of startups.
- And make the EIT Food Accelerator Network even more impactful.
- Strong coordination and communication skills, as well as the ability to manage several projects at the same time.
- Educational background related to entrepreneurship, business management, OR to the agri-nutrition-food space associated with a high-level professional training in entrepreneurship / business / commerce.
- Knowledge in the foundation of enterprises, technology transfer methodologies, tools for new venture creation is a clear plus.
- First experience in the administrative processes and work flows in an office environment is highly desired.
- Being able to grasp the maximum of new information and topics in a minimum of time.
- Excellent command of the Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Teams).
- Ability to transfer information in proper PowerPont slides for business purpose.
- Team worker with excellent organizational, representation and negotiation skills.
- Fluency in English.