- Monitor and analyse relevant EU policy issues (mainly in the field of food, nutrition, agriculture, environment, research & innovation, education, competitiveness) as well as policy initiatives being conducted by third parties such as industry stakeholders, consumer groups and relevant NGOs;
- Conduct desk-research on food policy and R&I issues;
- Draft reports and briefing notes on EU policy developments;
- Support in the organisation of events (communication, logistics);
- Support the team in outreach programmes to EU Institutions through liaising with EU officials and with briefing notes and reports;
- Attend key policy events and report on relevant developments to the team;
- Contribute to internal public affairs tools such as the stakeholder database, MEPs list, event calendar, internal EU policy update etc.;
- Draft posts for EIT Food social media accounts on EU related policy issues;
- Identify opportunities to promote EIT Food´s activities at EU level.
Internship Public Affairs (paid)
Country: Belgium  Category: Communication  Location: Leuven and Brussels, Belgium
Country: Germany  Category: Operations  Location: Munich (Freising)
The Controller/Financial Officer (FO) at CLC Central is responsible for the financial planning, processing, controlling and budget consulting of regional EIT Food relevant projects. The FO ensures that the complex Horizon 2020, EIT Food KIC-specific and national financial regulations are complied with.
Internship EIT Food Accelerator Network
Country: Germany  Category: Business Creation  Location: Munich (Freising)
- Facilitating strategy development for the EIT Food Accelerator Network, including preparation of meetings, creating presentations, slides, and benchmarkings.
- Supporting the programme manager for business creation by managing diverse backoffice tasks, e.g. keeping track of the project development, pushing forward an effective communication, researching subcontractors, partnerships, contracts and reporting.
- Interact with startups by reviewing documents and assist with the impact as well as programme quality evaluations.
- Assist matching the needs of our partner network with the current needs of our diverse network of startups.
- And make the EIT Food Accelerator Network even more impactful.
- Strong coordination and communication skills, as well as the ability to manage several projects at the same time.
- Educational background related to entrepreneurship, business management, OR to the agri-nutrition-food space associated with a high-level professional training in entrepreneurship / business / commerce.
- Knowledge in the foundation of enterprises, technology transfer methodologies, tools for new venture creation is a clear plus.
- First experience in the administrative processes and work flows in an office environment is highly desired.
- Being able to grasp the maximum of new information and topics in a minimum of time.
- Excellent command of the Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Teams).
- Ability to transfer information in proper PowerPont slides for business purpose.
- Team worker with excellent organizational, representation and negotiation skills.
- Fluency in English.
Partnership Support & Funding Manager
Country: United Kingdom  Category: Operations  Location: Reading , UK
To support the EIT Food partnership and CLC company itself in managing existing EIT Food grants and in attracting new funding for activities in line with EIT Food strategy. The role will support the development of projects and efficient application processes to access EIT and other potential co-funding sources - including regional and national public and charity funds and European Framework Programmes (and any relevant successor