This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Digital Marketing and/or Social Media professional to gain hands-on experience in a European organisation on a mission to make the food system more sustainable, healthy and trusted for all.
- Support our Social Media Manager in creating exciting content for our social media channels (Community Manager - Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Creation of visuals, live tweeting at events)
- Help design, set-up, run and measure the results of Ads (Facebook Ads, Promoted Tweets, Linkedin Ads) to promote our activities
- Social media reporting: Create, update, improve our social media and website dashboards (Learn how to use Google Data Studio) and extract relevant monthly data to inform our social media strategy and management team
- Stakeholder mapping: Help build brand awareness of EIT Food and its activities by identifying key stakeholders to target with our communications, including influencers, journalists, entrepreneurs and politicians.
- Support our website manager to monitor and improve our website, keeping all pages up to date. Writing copy and setting up pages when needed.
- Work closely with the other members of the communications team. Support on ad hoc basis in other areas of communication when required.
- Get insight into the development of a content marketing and social media strategy