We are looking for young potentials that can strengthen our communication team. Grow your skillset in branding, digital communications, prints, merchandise, GDPR, ... and much more!
- Operational support role in the implementation of the communication activities of EIT Food. (among which online communication)
- Brand management support: safeguard that all materials for dissemination and outreach follow the EIT Food brand guidelines to grow a strong brand identity.
- Support in the measurement of communication activities including data analytics and surveys
- Creating, quality checking and sending mass-emails via our tools to the EIT Food stakeholders
- Checking up if our communications are GDPR compliant and following up with the team members where needed
- Helping us manage the merchandise stock (e.g. rollup banners, pens, notebooks, …) of EIT Food and ensuring our stakeholders receive the necessary items on-time
- Asking multiple price quotes and product offers from suppliers to ensure making the best value-for-money choice
- Actively liaise with other EIT Food headquarter functions such as Innovation, Business Creation, Education, Finance, Operations, and our regional offices.
- Work closely with the the other members of the communication team. Support on ad hoc basis in other areas of communication when required.