He/she will drive the execution, lead the monitoring of the activities within the segment, report on the activities and act as a facilitator within the EIT Food network of partners and collaborators.
- He/she will develop and manage the Pre-Seed Financial Support programme for entrepreneurs;
- He/she will develop, implement and monitor the scouting / application / selection process and build / manage a portfolio of start-ups at pre-seed stage;
- He/she will represent EIT Food in the advisory committee of the seed investment fund Foodsparks®. He/she will support the FoodSparks® fund manager with investments by identifying and connecting investment opportunities, as well as providing support for due diligence activities;
- He/she will develop the concept of an EIT Food investor community, set up matchmaking services between investors and startups;
- He/she will maintain a network of investors active in the agrifoodtech business and as a member of our team contribute to the development of our strategy;
- Reporting on the activities within the EIT Food network and partners remains a key task.