The Administrative Support Officer is a newly created role in a growing and dynamic team. The colleague will support the Operations Team and COO in aspects related to the Governance of the Association, and in particular partnership management. The role may evolve as the team grows, so adaptability is key.
- Support in the preparation of Partner events such as the Annual Assembly, by gathering the necessary legal documentation from Partners and supporting the Communications Team with logistics.
- Provide administrative support to the Management Board: liaise with Management Board members to build the agenda and gather supporting documents; draft meeting minutes; and monitor the status of follow-up actions.
- Support with the administrative aspects of partnership management:
- Liaise with the Finance team for Partner invoicing and grant payments;
- Manage the administrative requirements for the entry and exit of EIT Food Partners to the Partnership:
- Maintain the Partnership internal database excel and update with key information;
- Dispatch and collect signed Agreements with Partners.
- Support the COO in scheduling and coordinating travels, meetings and events as needed.
- Improve archiving and information management, where possible.