EU Skills for Future, commonly name Skills4Future (S4F) is a Cross-KIC project with EIT RawMaterials and Climate-KIC which target students between 16-19 year old in RIS countries. The objective of this project is to mainstream entrepreneurial skills in High School in those region of EU with modest innovative capacity. The students are confronted with two challenges, Food Waste and Agriculture 4.0, under the umbrella of Circular Economy. 300 students will be involved in the creation of mini-companies which along the academic year. Three Innovation Camps, one for each KICs will bring the ideas to light.
EU Skills for Future
The objectives of this project are:
- Systemically impact the school system in different countries via capacity building and best practice, turning it more entrepreneurial.
- Inspire future generations across Europe to be entrepreneurs, by enabling them to create solutions for societal challenges through mentor-based industry programmes.
- Expand the EIT concept to a wider range of citizens, i.e. the future generations of game changers (age group 16-19 years).
- Enhance the visibility of the EIT brand across Europe and open a pathway for students to continue in EIT-labelled higher education and lifelong learning.
- Address the gender gap in recruitment to relevant fields by engaging girls and young women during formative years for higher education and career choices.
- Advance the European Commission’s New Skills Agenda for Europe, specifically through the “learning by doing” secondary education model.
This online course focuses on threats to global food security & consider key challenges which need to be overcome in order to maintain healthy & sustainable food supplies for consumer...
This programme inspires and engages nascent and aspiring entrepreneurs in exploring the creation of such ventures. It is based on the human centred Design Thinking Approach and established tools that...
These 2 online courses will provide you with in-depth information on both Animal Feed Safety and Animal Feed Quality
Do you have a unique business idea and want to enhance your entrepreneurial skills? Get involved with Europe’s largest thematic innovation network, learn how to develop your business....
Becoming a mentor for the Seedbed programme - which ensures you can make a big impact in a relatively small amount of time - helps to support the industry through....